|Tuesdays||9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.||Moderna, Pfizer Johnson & Johnson|
|Thursdays||1:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.||Moderna, Pfizer Johnson & Johnson|
January Family COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Green County Public Health will be hosting two family COVID-19 vaccine clincis - come get your kids 5-11, and the rest of your family, vaccinated! We'll be offering the pediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for kids 5-11, as well as the adult Pfizer vaccine, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson.
Tuesday, January 4
3:00p.m. - 5:30p.m.
Tuesday, January 25
3:00p.m. - 5:30p.m.
There will be snacks and activities for kids to enjoy while they're at the clinic!
Additional COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Options
There are numerous local COVID-19 vaccine providers in Green County and the surrounding area. Visit vaccines.gov to find additional COVID-19 vaccine clinic options.
The Arena at Alliant Energy Center
Click HERE to schedule an appointment.
- Ages served: 5+
- Vaccine Providers: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare (Wisconsin DHS contractor)
- 1900 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison
- Tues/Thurs/Sat 8am-4pm, Wed/Fri 10am-6pm
No appointment or pre-registration is necessary. We will be providing the Moderna, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines, you can choose which vaccine you receive. Currently, we are only offering the adult Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for people 12 years of age and older. We are also offering booster doses and extra doses of the COVID-19 vaccines at our walk-in clinics. To view a list of who is eligible to receive these doses please visit the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-dose.htm. The clinic will take place at Green County Public Health which is located in the Green County Government Services Building (N3152 WI-81, Monroe, WI 53566). Please use the main entrance.
All individuals will need to complete a COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Form prior to receiving the vaccine This form will be available at our clinics, but you can also print the form below, fill it out, and bring it with you to the vaccine clinic. Please also review the Emergency Use Authorization fact sheet (see below) of the COVID-19 vaccine you would like to receive if you plan to attend one of our clinics.
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - English
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - Spanish
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - English
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - Spanish
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - English
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - Spanish
- Pediatric Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - English
- Pediatric Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet - Spanish @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>