Current disease transmission level in Green County: High
Mask wearing recommendation: Everyone should wear masks in indoor public places
New information about COVID-19 leads to better understanding of how to prevent the spread of the virus, and thus new recommendations. Recently the CDC updated their mask wearing guidance based on the most up-to-date information about the Delta COVID-19 variant. In areas with “substantial” or “high” levels of disease spread everyone, including fully vaccinated people, should wear a mask indoors. When the CDC revised its guidance in May, the delta variant represented 1% of all cases, now the majority of all cases are due to the Delta varriant.
Check the out the CDC’s COVID-19 Data Tracker Map here to view the level of disease transmission in our county.
- Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 - WI DHS
- Travel - WI DHS
- Workplace Guidance - WI DHS
- Keeping Kids Healthy - WI DHS
- Guidance for Healthcare Providers - WI DHS
- Considerations for Events & Gatherings - CDC
- Guidance for Childcare Settings - CDC
- Vaccine Myths & Facts - CDC @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Guidelines for the Prevention, Investigation, and Control of COVID-19 Outbreaks in K-12 Schools in Wisconsin
- Student/Staff Tests Positive for COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Student/Staff Close Contact Not Up to Date on COVID-19 Vaccinations Fact Sheet
- Student/Staff Close Contact Up to Date on COVID-19 Vaccinations Fact Sheet @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>