- Basic package.
- Includes the two most important tests to perform regularly on a well
- You have never had your well tested for arsenic
- You are experiencing problems with staining
- Previous tests indicated the presence of arsenic
- Your plumbing system has components that contain copper or lead
- Your well is within 1/4 mile of agricultural fields where corn has been grown
- Previous tests indicated elevated levels of nitrate likely caused by agricultural fertilizers
Homeowner Package Test kits are available for pick up at Green County Public Health. If you want to test for metals, and/or pesticides please contact the lab at the number below, or fill out their online form to order a test package.
UW Stevens Point
Water & Environmental Analysis Laboratory
They will send you a metals testing kit.
If you have any questions please call 608-328-9390.