Green County Human Services Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) contracts with vendors to provide Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services. These services include:
- Diagnostic Evaluations
- Medication Management
- Physical Health Monitoring
- Peer Support
- Individual Skill Development and Enhancement
- Employee Related Skill Development
- Individual and/or Family Psychoeducation
- Wellness Management and Recovery/Recovery Support Services
- Substance Abuse Treatment.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a contracted provider, please review the following information. If you have questions, please reach out to our CCS Program directly at (608) 328-9310.
CCS Service Provider Specifications (pdf)
CCS Service Provider Application (pdf)
Rate Setting Tool from the Central Wisconsin Health Partnership – This is a sample rate setting tool from another Regional CCS Program. You are not required this tool, but rather the application requires a detailed explanation of you your rate was established. If you have questions regarding this tool, please contact the Green County CCS Program.