Comprehensive Community Services
Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) is a voluntary, community-based program funded by Medicaid. CCS is a program that helps individuals of all ages live their best life by providing supports that address their unique needs related to mental health or substance use.
Some of the key features of the CCS program include:
Client Driven: You will have a choice in services and service providers.
Assessment: Staff will meet with you to determine if you are eligible for CCS services, and to begin the assessment process.
Collaboration: You will identify a Recovery Team that will provide ongoing assistance to identify your strengths, needs, goals, desired outcomes, priorities, preferences, values, and steps to achieving goals.
Recovery Plan: You will participate in the development of a Recovery Plan to achieve your recovery goals, hopes, and dreams.
Change: Your Recovery Plan is a document that can and will change over time as your needs and goals change and as you move towards recovery.
Who is eligible to apply for Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)?
- Green/Lafayette County residents (Children & Adults)
- Eligible for Medical Assistance
- Have a mental health or substance use diagnosis
- Need for psychosocial rehabilitation services
How is someone referred to CCS?
- School Staff
- Medical/Mental Health Professionals
- Family, Friends
- Upon referral, an assessment to further assess for eligibility will be scheduled.
What services does CCS provide?
- Individual support for addressing mental health and substance abuse concerns.
- Assistance with managing life skills.
- Programs to address communication and coping skills.
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Medication management
- Substance abuse counseling
- Community skills development
How to Apply?
To apply for CCS, please complete the CCS Referral Form (pdf) and return to Green County Human Services. You may also apply by contacting the CCS Mental Health Professional at 608-328-9356.
- Green/Lafayette County Regional Comprehensive Community Services Brochure (pdf)
- CCS Service Providers