If you cannot find the appropriate fee information on this page, please feel free to contact the Sheriff's Office to request additional information.
- Record Checks: $5
- Incident Reports: $5 record check fee plus $0.25 for each additional page
- Crash Reports: $4 for a four page crash report, plus $0.25 for each additional page
- Photos (CDs) : $8
- Audio/Video Recordings (CDs) : $16
- Flash Drive/USB: $20 (8GB, 16GB, 32GB), $25 (64GB), $35 (128GB)
- Civil Process: Visit the Civil Process page for listing of these fees
THE ABOVE FEES ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO TAX AND SHIPPING COSTS.
Long-term storage record searches may require additional fees.
Crash reports are also available online at the Department of Transportation Crash Reports page, and can also be obtained via a CARFAX account.