Visit the Jail ATM website for bond purposes.
Monday through Sunday:
- 8 to 11 am
- 12:30 to 4 pm
- 5:30 to 8 pm
Scheduling a Paid Video Visit
Use your personal computer, laptop, or cell phone, and go to the Securus Technologies website to set up an account. You will be able to schedule your visit and conduct it from your home computer, laptop, or cell phone. There is a cost for this visit; refer to the Securus website for details.
Scheduling a Free Video Visit (Saturdays & Sundays Only)
Use the computer located in the Sheriff's Office lobby. You may also use your personal computer, laptop or cell phone by going to the Video Visit Anywhere page and click on the "Schedule an On-site Visit" link. The free visit will take place here, at the jail. On-site video visits are once a day per person and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
Important Notes for Your Video Visits
- All visitors must have proper identification such as a valid:
- Current, valid passport with photo
- Military photo ID card
- State driver's license with photo
- State photo ID card
- (Note: a birth certificate is not proper identification)
- In order to ensure the safety and security of inmates and staff, and to attempt to prevent the introduction of contraband, any person visiting is subject to a search if requested by staff
- All conversations in the building are subject to monitoring
- No smoking, food, or drink allowed during visitation
- No loitering
- Lawyers, ministers and Probation/Parole Agents are by appointment only; refer to Official Visits guidelines
Visitation is a privilege that may be denied, limited or terminated at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about jail policies relating to inmate visits, rules, and posting bond, etc., view the Jail Frequently Asked Questions.
The following rules apply to inmate "Official Visits" for law enforcement officers, attorneys at law and probation/parole agents:
- Official visits will be allowed during reasonable hours based on staff availability and facility space. Due to the workload of the jail staff, no visits will be allowed from 11:15 am to 12:30 pm and 4:15 to 6 pm
- Official visitors should contact the jail to arrange visitation time; failure to do this may result in delay of the visit
- Officials unknown to jail staff must produce photo identification, and attorneys must produce their State Bar identification card
- Official visitors must sign a form provided by jail staff prior to their visit
- Official visitors will not be searched unless the need arises; if an official visitor refuses to comply with the search request, they will be asked to leave the facility
- All books, brief cases and papers are subject to search
- Official attorney visitations are not audio monitored, but are subject to visual observation/monitoring