Child Support Office
The Child Support Program contributes to the well-being of children through the establishment of paternity and the establishment and enforcement of court ordered child and medical support obligations.
Your child support debit card is one of the ways you can receive your child support payment electronically. The Wisconsin Child Support Program is replacing your current debit card on February 7, 2013. We are changing from the CHASE Visa debit card to the new Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard.
For additional information, please see the following links:
- Debit Card Information for Parents
- EPPIC Debit MasterCard additional information
- Wisconsin Child Support Online Services (CSOS)
Customer Service Phone Numbers
- EPPIC (the new vendor) Phone: 877-253-3686 (Toll Free; 24/7 beginning February 7, 2013)
- Collection and payment information is available 24 hours daily by calling 800-991-5530.
Child Support Online Services Are Now Available
- See balances owed
- Print payment coupons
- See all payments made during the last 60 days
To sign up for free access to your information, go to the CSOS website.
Child Support Program Overview Videos Available
The Bureau of Child Support has posted two short videos that provide an overview of child support program services to the public website. One provides a general overview, and the other is an overview of payee services. Each five-minute program is in Flash format, and is intended to give new case participants or applicants an idea of the kinds of services provided by the child support program.